Whether it’s vision board planning or binging on Bravo shows, sometimes quality time with the ladies is the best medicine.
Here is a holiday gift guide inspired by your girl gang, especially when it’s time to hit the reset button. From yummy treats to cozy finds, most of these goodies are under $100. Sit back, relax, and let me do the work.
1. Custom Made Dish Ring: Every gal needs an itty bitty dish to store all of her baubles, and this unique find will add a touch of pizzazz to any nightstand, vanity or bathroom.
2. Izola Stainless Steel Rectangle Flask: This super light gizmo is the ultimate stocking stuffer, and a great travel companion — if I say so myself. Its classic matte finish and simple design also make it a timeless piece.
3. Silk Sleep Mask: Nothing but the best for your besties. I own several of these masks, and they are a game changer, especially for redeye flights. Plus, they are soft and keep your eyes from looking tired or worn out. They come in a variety of colors too like pink and gold.
4. Pols Potten Multi Colored Wine Glasses: This set is what Instagram dreams are made of! They are a fun addition to any entertaining table and perfect for the gals.
5. Deborah Lippmann Hologram Girl Nail Polish Set: It doesn’t get more slumber party than Grease — when Frenchie invites Sandy to a sleepover and the Pink Ladies are upping their beauty game while yapping about their current crushes. This set is a must for every girl — whether you have a little bit of Sandy or a rebellious edge like Rizzo.
6. J.Crew Cotton PJs: Get cozy with a soft PJ set, because sometimes, getting dressed up is simply not in the plans. J.Crew has the perfect pair that won’t break the bank (be sure to check out their daily promotions), and awesome styles.
7. Free People Cotton Stratosphere Slipper Socks: Forget cold Feet! These plush retro inspired pair will knock anyone’s socks off! They won’t break the bank and come in fun prints, so be sure to include them in your ‘Secret Santa’ exchange.
8. RBT Bottle Opener: Your chic friend who has it all and has an affinity for vino will live for this. The stainless steel finish and versatility make it a great addition to any kitchen counter or bar cart.
9. STARSKIN Face Masks: My go-to brand for all things between the sheets. I recently raved about its effects, as they help skin stay healthy and radiant, and reduces pores and dark sports in just 20 minutes. Plus, they come in a variety of textures like mud, sea kelp, and cleansing foam.
10. Compartes Piña Colada Milk Chocolate Bar: Every night with the ladies should include something sweet! This Los Angeles-based brand has a ton of delicious flavors such as California Love Salted Pretzel Dark Bar and the Let them Eat Cake Bar, which is a explosive combination of vanilla cake batter, and lots of rainbow sprinkles.
Ryzenberg On, is Signing Off