I don’t mean to make anyone panic, but we are days away from Christmas Eve and the first night of Hanukkah! I don’t recall the last time both festivities fell in the same day (normally Hanukkah is a few weeks early), but this gives ‘Chrismukkah’ celebrants the same amount of time to make that list and check it twice.
This year, per usual, I waited until last minute to craft my gift guide, but it certainly is a good one! Thanks to the folks of uncommongoods, I found some unique gifts that pretty much will wow even the one who has it all. This site is a one-stop shop for everyone, and features independent designers with one-a-kind products that range from home decor, accessories, and men’s pieces, to women and teens. Their selection of presents is incredibly well-curated with a strong emphasis on craftsmanship and sustainability, and easy on the wallet too.
- Farm Fresh Spa Experience Tin: The perfect gift for that someone on you list who is a bit of a homebody but enjoys some relaxation. It comes in a reusable tin and all of the products are handmade. ($32)
- Gummy Bear Lights: These playful lamps are sure to sweeten up any space! ($27.99)
- Yoga Joes: Anyone will say ‘namaste’ to these soldiers, as they are definitely going to spice up any shelf! ($25)
- Bedside Smartphone Vase: This is the ultimate bloom box! For the gal that can’t live without flowers or her phone. ($32)
- Avocado Huggers: A fun stocking stuffer for the avocado aficionado on your list. Because come on, who doesn’t enjoy eating some avo toast? ($7.99)
- Balloon Dog Night Light: For that person who has a soft spot for modern art! Inspired by the Jeff Koons iconic ‘Balloon Dog,” that’s perfect for any colorful corner. ($25)
- People Feeder: This bird feeder-inspired gadget is sure to please anyone with a sweet tooth. ($40)
- Sewing Station: Forget the boring plastic cases and go for this cute compact caddy, complete with tools and tricks of the trade. ($58)
- Wiener Dog Oil & Vinegar Set: The four-legged obsessed will adore this wooftastic container that’s most certain to be a conversation starter. ($30)
- Phone Storage Workout Bottle: Break a sweat with this swanky multi-purpose bottle that stylish, practical, and perfect for those that tend to be a bit forgetful. ($19.99)
And voila, I pretty much avoided any crisis on the shopping front, and best of all, they are all under $60! For more information and additional gift ideas, please click here. Wishing you all a happy and festive holidays, and can’t wait to toast the new year.
Ryzenberg On, is Signing Off
*Thank you uncommongoods.com for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.